And the winner is...

Finally, from Grand Designs Excel this month came stylish, stackable chairs....



 that can be flattened and stored away like this.


A sleek kitchen oozing with natural beauty and understated charm.  The wood has a beautiful texture.


 Even a fridge interior has been colour coordinated and given a good dose of display.


A grass-covered car flaunts the popularity of Easigrass.


A practical kitchen corner in shades of taupe...


But my favourite memory of this year's exhibition is nothing to do with interior design....


it's....


cheese! 

The most delicious cheese I've ever tasted from the Snowdonia Cheese Company

This is Amber Mist, a mature cheddar laced with whisky.  It won the 2008 World Cheese Awards Bronze Medal.
And this is Black bomber - a mature cheese with a distinctive, lingering taste.

Their stall had titbits galore to taste and I'm happy to say I now have my own stash in my fridge and freezer.